Vous êtes ici: Professionnel Pensions for salaried persons in Belgium Can I apply for an estimate of my pension?
Can I apply for an estimate of my pension?

Inscrivez-vous pour l'e-news
Basic info in English
Dates de paiement
When you live in Belgium you will automatically receive an estimate in the year of your 55th birthday.

Five years prior to your retirement age you can apply for a pension estimate within the regulations for salaried persons, self-employed and for certain civil servants (Public Sector Pension Service).

You only have to fill in the form 'Estimate of my future pension rights'. This form can be obtained from the Belgian municipal authorities, the National Institute for the Social Security for Self-employed (NISSE) and the Federal Pensions Service. 



Dernière mise à jour 27/06/2017 | Disclaimer

Ce site utilise des cookies.
Ok, je comprends