Vous êtes ici: Professionnel Pensions for salaried persons in Belgium Am I entitled to a legal pension in Belgium?
Am I entitled to a legal pension in Belgium?

Inscrivez-vous pour l'e-news
Basic info in English
Dates de paiement
For the legal pension, we distinguish between pensions for salaried workers, pensions for self-employed (or independent) and pensions for civil servants.

The Federal Pensions Service (FPS) provides for the pensions for salaried persons and pensions for civil servants. This site deals with these pensions.

If you have questions about the pensions for self-employed or independent persons, we advise you to contact the organism in charge:

  • Name and address in Dutch
    Rijksdienst voor de Sociale Verzekeringen der Zelfstandigen (RSVZ)
    Willebroekkaai 35
    1000 Brussel

  • Name and address in French
    Instituut National d'Assurances Sociales pour Travailleurs Indépendants (INASTI)
    Quai de Willebroeck 35
    1000 Bruxelles

  • Name and address in German
    Landesinstitut der Sozialversiecherungen für Selbständige (LISVS)
    Willebroekkaai 35
    1000 Brüssel

    Tel.: +32 2 546 42 11
    Fax: +32 2 511 21 53



    Dernière mise à jour 27/06/2017 | Disclaimer

    Ce site utilise des cookies.
    Ok, je comprends